Hey, see that Amazon box up there? If you click on that before buying something, you’ll help support TAPA, and in return, I’ll keep providing the joblist. It doesn’t cost you anything. Pretty sweet deal, huh?
If you’d like to post a job notice, just email anonymousproductionassistant at gmail dot com. There’s no charge, and I guarantee you’ll get great resumes from the smartest readership of the entire Internet.
Also, if you plan on buying something on Amazon, click here first. It doesn’t cost you anything, and it helps support TAPA, and this job board.
* * *
Production company is seeking an in-house production coordinator.
The core responsibilities are:
- Coordinating treatments
- Crew holds
- Maintaining and updating calendars, server, director availability sheets, and project documents
- Conducting production research
- Scheduling & moderating calls
- Booking conference rooms & scheduling bay space
- Commercial dept. expense reports
- Bid tracking
- Arranging agency/client gifts and dinners
- General commercial dept. support
- Assist EP/CCO
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org 11/20
* * *
Boutique Plus Agency Seeks Interns for the the New Year We are looking for 4 full time reliable interns. This internship is unpaid, but we do offer school credit! We do require a minimum commitment of 3 months- two to three days per week. Work hours are from 9:30am-6:30pm.
Interns will work side by side with the agents and have the opportunity to:
- Observe the relationships between talent agencies and casting agencies
- Work with contracts
- Learn about different union’s actors could be involved in
- See the day to day work of professionals in the entertainment business.
- Understand how agencies work and produce profit
- Work with online accounts used by actors (LA Casting, Casting Frontier, and Actor’s Access)
- Read and understand casting breakdowns
- Call out auditions to talent and checking messages
- Have great phone etiquette
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for the business side of the entertainment industry
- Be teachable and eager to learn
- Have knowledge and understanding of Casting websites: LA Casting, Casting Frontier and Actor’s Access (not mandatory, but a plus)
- Pay keen attention to detail
- Have great Multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have knowledge in the use of Google Drive
- Distaste for the words “no” and “I can’t”
Send all materials (cover letter/resume/references) to email@example.com. 11/20
* * *
Style Therapy by Ash is seeking a creative, motivated and energetic individual to join their team as a social media / marketing intern.
- Assisting in the daily collaboration with the creative team to create weekly posts for client’s Facebook page.
- Work with the editorial calendar to brainstorm new ideas for content.
- Inspire and support the creative team with examples, ideas, and copy.
- Assist with creating KPIs for Facebook and other social platforms as needed.
- Research cultural, industry, and brand relevant topics.
- Monitor social media successes of competitive and relevant brands.
- Monthly reports on social media trends, tools, emerging platforms, and internet culture.
- You will become an expert in social media best practices and stay abreast of changes to social media platforms used.
- 0-2 years relevant experience including working with, analyzing and optimizing social media platforms and community management.
- A love of social media. Passionate about creating content and cultivating fan engagement and growth.
- Ability to make decisions independently and resourcefully.
- Copywriting skills.
- Proactive and strategic thinker.
- Creative and analytical.
- Self-starter and, simultaneously, a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A distaste for the words “no” and “can’t”.
Send all materials (cover letter/resume/references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. 11/20
* * *
Seeking intern for credit to work directly with the Producer for Digital Broadcasting Company in Hollywood, CA. Must have good computer skills, and a strong desire to work in brand development and social media. Strong attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment, excellent organizational skills, and good communication skills. Duties include assisting with social media platforms, running teleprompter, supporting Producer in talent relations, and scheduling, writing copy and assisting with shooting short videos.
Please email inquiries to email@example.com 11/12
* * *
Assistant to Academy-Award nominated Producer
Academy-Award nominated film producer looking to hire an assistant ASAP. This is a demanding post at a film / TV production company. Must have ability to problem solve, be detail-oriented, comfortable supporting multiple execs in a high-pressure work environment, tech savvy, and proficient in handling assistant duties such as managing heavy phones and scheduling. Ideal candidate should have a serious interest in pursuing a career in development / producing. Agency experience required.
Email: Assistants2015@gmail.com 11/10
* * *
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive: Entertainment
Sunshine Sachs is currently seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Account Executive for our Los Angeles office. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of public relations experience working in Film/Television/Corporate/Festivals/Events etc…. We’re seeking a self-starter with strong media contacts across broadcast, print, radio and online, with exceptional writing skills. The candidate will serve as a primary day-to-day client contact and provide support to multiple account teams through efficient service each of these accounts simultaneously. S/he must also have strong research, writing and editing skills.
- Conducting research as needed
- Pitching new business and networking within the community
- Developing, overseeing and implementing a press plan for projects\
- Heavy pitching
- Maintaining and supervising client-related docs including status reports, critics grids, schedules, etc.
- Managing publicity materials including photos/stills, clips/trailers, promotional material, etc.
- Drafting or revising of press releases, press notes, bios, etc.
- Covering screenings, junkets, press days and premieres. Note these things often occur at night and on weekends.
- Actively participate in a team aspects (with Sunshine) as well agency development and assist with new business
- Balance workload between accounts and account staff to ensure that all work is accurate and completed within established deadlines
- Continually communicate with clients
- Work with client on tactical issues
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Provide basic client counsel
- Conduct and manage the flow of research necessary to analyze client issues
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org 11/10
* * *
Office Manager/Accounting Assistant
Premiere music Entertainment Company seeking office manager/accounting assistant. A person in this position is responsible for all front office needs, and will also assist the accounting department with administrative support. The person must provide and maintain a clean, well-organized, and efficient office environment for employees and guests. He or she must be a jack-of-all-trades, able to prioritize and manage time appropriately for any given day. This person must be reliable, punctual and consistent. They must also possess a positive, friendly, and a welcoming demeanor.
Requirements for this position include a full time Los Angeles based employee, ideally with previous office management or administrative experience. This person should be detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and provide company wide support. This person should also possess basic accounting skills and have a fundamental ability to assist with basic accounting department needs.
General Office Management
- Receptionist tasks (greeting visitors, main phone, office mail distribution)
- Kitchen maintenance and supplies
- Bathroom maintenance and supplies
- Conference room maintenance and supplies
- Copy room maintenance and supplies
- Office supplies – inventory & new orders
- Office birthdays and gifting for company related activities
- Ordering lunches, snacks or coffees for meetings
- Shipping supplies, maintenenace and postal refills etc.
- Cloud storage organization and maintenance
- Intern oversight
- Executive phone assistance, administrative support and scheduling as needed
- Travel planning for executives
- Daily bank deposits
- Mailing checks
- Scan & filing accounting records
- Collecting and submitting credit card receipts to accounting department
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com 11/4
* * *
Production Company seeking a full-time entry level assistant to support two very busy producers. Must have good computer skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment, excellent organizational skills, and good communication skills. Desire to pursue a career in the entertainment industry a must. Please submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org 10/28
* * *
The BGB Studio, located in North Hollywood, is looking for a driven individual who is tech savvy and to manage our CRM program, Infusionsoft, as well as maintain our WordPress website.
We are a fast-paced collaborative working environment, and are looking for motivated and inspired individuals who can help us grow the digital side of our business.
This position is 25 hours per week, in office, and is available starting ASAP. Only serious and qualified applicants apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Admin@bramongarciabraun.com
The BGB Studio is a collaboration between industry veteran casting director and director, Risa Bramon Garcia, and esteemed teacher and actor, Steve Braun, along with an amazing array of teachers and actors, dedicated to fierce artistic exploration in classes, workshops, and online training. 10/28
* * *
Executive Assistant for Head of Development
High profile TV & Film Production Company seeks detail-oriented, self-motivated assistant to provide executive and administrative support to the Head of Development. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize is a MUST. A thick-skin is essential. Duties include managing high volume of calls and scheduling, maintaining submission and development grids, in addition to heavy reading and script coverage. Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year Admin experience in an Agency/Network/Studio/Prod.Co setting. Growth potential for the right person looking to get exposure and experience in multi faceted company owned by major A-list talent. Looking to hire ASAP. Please email resumes and cover letter to JLasst1@gmail.com 10/28
* * *
Busy executive producer seeks full-time Creative/Production Assistant who is looking for hands-on experience in development and production. Duties will include but are not limited to personal and professional errands, reading and covering scripts, production runs and participating in development. Candidates should have a strong work-ethic, pleasant demeanor, thick skin, great follow up skills, be detail oriented, thrive in a quick-paced environment, and exceptional communication and writing skills. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional looking for a position with growth. A strong interest in development and producing is preferred. Confidentiality is a must. Position starts beginning of January. Email resume and cover letters to Assistant2EP@gmail.com 10/27
* * *
Seeking a full-time Executive Assistant for the showrunner of a Disney XD / It’s A Laugh Productions television show. Must have desk experience. Please send resumes to email@example.com. 10/27
* * *
Opening at RRKidz, the home of Reading Rainbow!
Located in Burbank.
Business Development/Publishing Coordinator:
- Primarily assist the Head of Business Development & Head of Publishing focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any client documentation.
- Prepare and follow-up on client communication
- Efficiently respond to any client queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Liaise between other departments, stakeholders, and the client to provide excellent service
- Produce pipeline reports and outline next steps for progress
- Work with colleagues to develop effective operational plans and partnership proposals
- Research & help develop proposals
- Manage logistics of meetings and presentations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree a must.
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Attention to detail a must.
- PC or Mac Computer Proficient (Word and PowerPoint proficiency a must, Excel skills preferred)
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 10/27
* * *
Executive Assistant: Radius Entertainment
Talent Management/Production company seeking smart, highly competent executive assistant for two busy talent managers with a can-do attitude and passion for the business. Position is entry level and full time but with lots of opportunity for creative input and for potential growth within the company.
We prefer some related industry experience, preferably at an agency or management company, but a great attitude is more important. We are a dynamic, fast-paced, client-driven company and are looking for someone with a very strong work ethic and a desire to contribute to the overall success of our business. Our ideal assistant loves to read, doesn’t take no for an answer, is highly resourceful, thinks outside the box and has a curiosity about the world around them.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, heavy phones, managing phone sheets, organizing travel, scheduling appointments for clients, logging/tracking submissions and script reading. This position involves lots of client interaction so we need someone who has great people skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook for PC and Google Drive. We are looking to hire someone immediately.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. 10/19
* * *
The Exchange (Obvious Child, Dear White People, The Last Five Years, The Spectacular Now, 2 Guns), an international sales agency, film financier and production company, seeks an intern to work in their Los Angeles office. Candidates will be involved in challenging, time sensitive assignments, group projects and will be called upon to perform various administrative tasks while learning about the business of film finance, production and distribution. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of independent film production and distribution. Interns should be prepared to commit for a minimum of 3 months, 2-3 days per week and 15 hours minimum per week. College credit is encouraged. This Internship is unpaid, however the company reimburses for lunches. Internship requirements: organized and detail oriented, strong proficiency in writing and editing/proofreading, proficient in Microsoft office, commitment to at least 15 hours per week. Resumes and cover le tters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about the company please see our website: www.theexchange.ws 10/13
* * *
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional individuals to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world’s most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detailed oriented Assistant, who can stay one step ahead of an influential publicist representing an eclectic client roster. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have the ability to keep up with an extremely busy, fast-paced office, and remain composed in high-pressure environments with strong-willed personalities. Must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines. This is a challenging position which has the potential to lead to a rewarding career as an entertainment publicist. We currently have two open opportunities based in New York in the Financial District.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative level support to Sr. Publicist (managing calendar, phones, etc.)
- Work on press pitches, research projects and memos.
- Service clients with digital breaks
- Answer phones promptly and professionally
- Maintain digital press kits; maintain hard press kit files when appropriate
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain close and communicative relationships with assigned press, executives, talent and reps.
- Participate in brainstorming meetings.
- Be able to identify and develop publicity opportunities.
- Create and maintain various schedules, calendars and reports in support of Account Executives and teams
- Attend events, junket, shoots in support of client for experience and training – when approved
- Handle hair/makeup/styling holds when appropriate
- Create and maintain client schedules (in coordination with counterparts and team members)
- Maintain client assets and in-office samples
- Work with supervisors to maintain and update all media lists on a timely basis.
- Coordinate mailings with team members in advance
- BA in Mass Communications, Public Relations or related field
- MUST have at least one solid year of experience at a talent/management or PR agency
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues and matters in a sensitive manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a positive attitude is a must
Please send resumes with coverletters to email@example.com. 10/8
* * *