Want to get the joblist early? Support us on Patreon.
If you’d like to post a job notice, just email anonymousproductionassistant at gmail dot com. There’s no charge, and I guarantee you’ll get great resumes from the smartest readership of the entire Internet.
Also, if you plan on buying something on Amazon, click here first. It doesn’t cost you anything, and it helps support TAPA, and this job board.
If you’re looking for more jobs, check out the UTA joblist page.
Executive and Personal Assistant for writer/director wanted to run a home office in Santa Monica. Applicants should be interested in film and television, organized, personable, adaptable, self-motivated, a problem-solver, and tech savvy. Previous experience working in the entertainment industry is a plus as you will be working closely with employer. There is potential for the positon to move out of the office and on to a film set during production. Please only apply if you can guarantee a one year commitment. $35,000 per year with limited reimbursement for health insurance.
- · Answering phones, taking messages, connecting calls
- · Email/Outlook
- · Reading scripts and giving notes
- · Working with a PC and Mac, as well as multiple other Apple products
- · Scheduling meetings and calls
- · Booking Travel/creating travel itineraries
- · Managing home and office property maintenance
- · Running errands (applicant must have a car)
- · Related family scheduling including two young children – ages 6 and 9
Please send resumes to StrikeEntJobs@gmail.com 11/14
ASSISTANT (TALENT MANAGEMENT)
Entertainment Lab ( www.entlab.la ) is searching for a new Assistant.
Office is located in Miracle Mile, 5225 Wilshire Blvd #402, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
Pay: $10/hour to start
Hours: 9:00am – 7pm, Monday to Friday (there is paid overtime every day)
Paid Parking at the office building.
- – TALENT AGENCY or TALENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY experience is a must.
- – EXPERIENCE IN SUBMITTING TALENT on BREAKDOWN, LACASTING AND CASTINGFRONTIER (please do not apply if you do not possess this skill).
- – Computer skills
- – Communication skills (verbal and written)
The position is available immediately.
To apply please email ASAP resume to firstname.lastname@example.org 11/14
Writer/Director/Producer Assistant (Los Angeles, CA)
Established filmmaker is looking for a smart, organized and driven person with a professional demeanor and a positive attitude. Individual must be hardworking and enjoy reading scripts and books. This is great for a young writer or someone who wants to learn more about the film and television business, particularly in the genre space.
- Run personal and professional errands
- Provide script coverage and feedback on scripts, books, etc.
- Conduct research for scripts and presentations
- Create a high resolution photo library for presentations
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task and complete them in a timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Mac computers
- Proficient in Keynote, Photoshop
Some of the job may be done remotely; the position pays $15/hr, 1-3 days/week.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com 11/14
All applicants can submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Award-winning production company seeks Office Manager /Executive Assistant to join fast-growing team in production of documentary, narrative, and commercial projects. This position is for someone who is a creative thinker and strong multi-tasker, with close attention to detail and an eagerness to learn everything there is to know about producing. Responsibilities include:
- Actualizing project budgets
- Maintaining company accounting
- Personal Assistant to producers
- Office Management
- Organizing travel
- Developing shoot itineraries
- Production logistics
- Maintaining communications between producers, staff, and other hired crew
- Supervising and delegating tasks to interns
- Providing support in research on and development of new projects
Full-time with paid time off. Must have a reliable car. Familiarity with Excel and QuickBooks a plus. 11/11