Want to get job notifications early? Support us on Patreon.
If you’d like to post a job notice, just email anonymousproductionassistant at gmail dot com. There’s no charge, and I guarantee you’ll get great resumes from the smartest readership of the entire Internet.
Also, if you plan on buying something on Amazon, click here first. It doesn’t cost you anything, and it helps support TAPA, and this job board.
If you’re looking for more jobs, check out the UTA joblist page.
Murtha Skouras Agency is seeking qualified applicants for Summer Internship positions currently available. Excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience and learn the basics necessary to pursue a career in entertainment. Our agency represents multiple Academy Award-winning Producers, Cinematographers, Editors, Production Designers and Costume Designers in the areas of film, television, and commercials. You may check out our clients work at www.murthaskouras.com . Internship is unpaid and applicants must be eligible to receive college credit. Located in Santa Monica, CA. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 3/24
Fly on the Wall Entertainment (BIG BROTHER) is in search of an outstanding assistant with strong interests in reality TV and development to assist the two CEO’s. Main responsibilities include: phones, scheduling, working on set for Big Brother and other shows in production and helping the development team create pitch books, sizzles, and other material. Must be a team player with experience rolling calls. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. 3/24
Entertainment Fusion Group, a mid-size PR firm specializing in special events, consumer lifestyle and fashion seeks an executive assistant to support the Founding Partner & Director of Events. We are looking to fill this position immediately. Responsibilities include: managing check-in at events, tracking RSVPs, celebrity outreach, creating electronic press kits for clients, office management and administrative duties related to the Partner’s desk. The ideal candidate will be a proactive thinker, highly motivated, organized and confident multi-tasking within the fast-paced PR environment. Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Executive Assistant Position.” 3/24
Looking for a part-time rockstar. Great opportunity for someone who needs their late afternoon/evening hours free. Renfield Productions, the production company of acclaimed director Joe Dante, is seeking a part-time intern. Office duties including word, excel etc and a strong knowledge of social media and script coverage is necessary. Must be able to receive college credit for internship. We will be hiring a permanent position before summer. Email resumes to email@example.com and be sure to include current academic enrollment. 3/24
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Description: This position is an integral part of our team, ensuring that employees and guests alike enjoy a top-notch office experience. From a visitor’s first impression to an employee’s daily routine, we’re proud of creating an exciting and well-run office environment.
The position is based in our West Hollywood office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and vacation days after a 90-day probationary period. We’re a fun, casual office that focuses on kids’ entertainment.
- Manage the overall flow of the office
- Maintain the office culture and be a point of contact for employee office needs
- Organize and execute all office lunches, birthdays and office-wide events
- Assist in unpacking boxes for swag, furniture, office related items, etc.
- Assist with all ad hoc office requests
- Assist with internal event set up and break down
- Maintain the office schedule – communicating daily meetings and priorities
- Answer phones and email messages as necessary
- Food and office supply restock
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for staff
- Agenda prep for meetings
- Office errands as necessary
- Manage, supervise and update intern program
- Admin support & note taking for various business entities and projects
- Scanning documents for digital filing and setting up systems for same
- Maintaining a petty cash journal, reconciling disbursements and receipts
- Opening, receiving, and distributing mail
- Processing the setup of new employees
- Keeping the facility neat and clean; managing the janitorial relationship
- Monitoring the functioning of office security systems and asset safeguards
- Handles other duties as assigned
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to situations of frequent responsibility and focus change
- Self-starter who identifies and improves the workings of the company in addition to responding to specific requests
- Experience in Facilities Maintenance or Office Coordinator roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Production company office experience desirable
- Applicants must be experienced in digital products including Microsoft Office and Mac OSX
- A knowledge of the film industry is ideal
Contact us: Please send e-mail and cover letter to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org 3/23
Talent Partner/Manager at a prestigious management/production company looking for a 1st Assistant. This is not a starter desk. All applicants must have at least a year assistant experience (agency/talent experience required). Must be highly motivated, thick-skinned, detail-oriented with superior organizational and communication skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Job responsibilities include: handling all client appointments and schedules, updating talent grid, scheduling and managing travel for clients and the manager, heavy phones, scheduling, overall office upkeep, interacting with casting offices and clients, reconciling expenses. Demanding desk, but an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. This is not a lit or production desk. Please apply only if you want to work strictly with talent. Please send resumes to email@example.com 3/23
The Intellectual Property Corporation is seeking a motivated and dedicated assistant for its President to start ASAP. Incredible opportunity at a young production company with room for growth for the right person. This is a demanding and fast paced desk, so agency or management experience on the unscripted side of the business is a plus. Must be thick skinned, detail oriented, have working knowledge of the unscripted television landscape, and superior organizational and communication skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Contact: LADocProdCo@gmail.com 3/20
Internship position within a boutique management/production company specializing in television and film writers/producers/directors. Candidates must be highly motivated, dedicated individuals with an interest in gaining a mastery of the packaging/production of television and film. Candidate should possess outstanding communication skills, be forward thinking, have strong organizational skills, knowledge of pop culture, and experience with script coverage. Company is involved in representation of clients as well as development and production of projects, with two film projects going into production simultaneously this summer. Must be proficient with MAC computers, Google drive, etc. This is a full-time, unpaid entry-level position with the potential for the candidate to become a full-time paid assistant. Please send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Intern. 3/20
Bi-coastal management and production company is looking for a great Intern. Ideal candidate will be detail oriented, with a great personality and drive. Great phone skills, efficient with email, rolling calls, scheduling, multi tasking, script coverage, and basic Mac computer and social media skills. Must love actors, scripts, films and TV. Desire to become a manager or filmmaker helpful. We just wrapped a pilot for a major network and a feature film, with several more in development. This is an internship for college credit only. Please send resume and cover letter to Cohesiveentgroup@gmail.com. 3/20
assistant / jr manager needed for established sunset blvd/west Hollywood talent management joint.
must be seasoned with agency and/or management experience. multi-tasker. fluent in inEntertainment software. desirous to be a manager; and to eventually take over and push us out. solid environment, with great clients. worthy salary and benefits. a-game applicants only.
email resume/cover email to: email@example.com 3/20
Film Design Intern for Documentary Filmmaker
In need of an intern to do photo-heavy design work for a documentary filmmaker and company, Rebelhouse Group, in West Hollywood. This intern’s primary task would be to create pitch decks for documentary and independent films, with possibility of creating/designing social media posts.
Exciting opportunity to work with a brand new collective of well-known documentary filmmakers working on various projects at one time! Great for those interested in editing, producing, etc.
Need to be familiar with:
Powerpoint / Keynote
InDesign / Illustrator
Social media platforms (Instagram / Facebook / Twitter)
UNPAID – Must be for school credit, ideally 2 days a week — flexible with what days.
Interested applicants should send resume and 1-2 relevant design samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “FILM DESIGN INTERN” in subject line. 3/20
JOB OPP: Go-getting addition to a lean group at Beverly Hills branch of a movie studio. Department handles film distribution for all downstream windows, including digital, video, SVOD, broadcast, etc.
Excellent candidates must: have a hunger to learn about this side of the film distribution industry, be able to sustain a level head in high-pressure situations, and the ability to juggle multiple high-importance tasks simultaneously. I know those sound like general qualifications, but I think you’ll learn quickly how important those would be in this role.
1-2+ years on a desk would help you as well.
Please email resumes and cover letters to DTVGasst@gmail.com 3/20
Receptionist Front Office Manager
Los Angeles based production company is seeking a dedicated receptionist with front of office management experience. Job duties will include guest and staff welcome, rolling a heavy call volume, front office management, supply ordering, and more. Looking for someone who is a self-starter, motivated, extremely organized, and works well under pressure and with others.
If you think you may be what we are looking for, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will contact you if we are interested in meeting with you. Looking forward to hearing from you! 3/20
Office Production Assistant
Thinkfactory Media. Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Office Production Assistant with a strong interest in Production Management to join our team at Thinkfactory Media. Our Production Management Department is fast-paced and constantly on the move. Therefore, we are looking for PA who has the discipline and work-ethic to keep up with the constant demands that will be asked of them. Responsibilities will range from going on runs (which vary from fetching coffee/ breakfast/ lunch to picking up gear, props, etc.), paperwork (which often includes, confidential legal/financial documents), and assisting our production team with day-to-day tasks within the office that keep our productions rolling. General familiarity with production equipment is a plus. Applicant must own a car and be willing and able to work long days and the occasional weekend.
If you think you may be what we are looking for, please send us a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we are interested in meeting with you. This is a great entry-level position for someone looking to get their foot in the door of the entertainment industry. Our successful production company specializes in reality television with some scripted programming as well. Looking forward to hearing from you! 3/9
ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
Looking for an experienced LA-based assistant to support a veteran film and TV writer-director. Candidates should have 1-5 years assistant experience and be passionate about reading scripts. Please send all materials to email@example.com. 3/9
Metro Public Relations is seeking an Account Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the digital and corporate entertainment team in the development and execution of strategic campaigns. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment (YouTube, SVOD, OTT platforms, etc.), film, TV and social media influencers. Responsibilities include: curating and maintaining client press lists, managing media coverage reports, securing media coverage for ongoing client initiatives, scheduling, itineraries, and more. Health insurance and 401K offered. Please respond to HRTeam@metropublicrelations.com 3/9
Production Company seeks a Legal Assistant to work directly with the Company’s Business and Legal Department in the New York office. The Business and Legal Department oversees and manages all transactional matters including development, international, productions and acquisitions, and the Legal Assistant provides legal and administrative support on all such matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- * Analyzing legal documents and issues
- * Reviewing corporate and legal documents for accuracy
- * Coordinating anti-piracy efforts with chief corporate officers
- * Drafting and preparing a range of documents including cover letters and memos
- * Liaising with internal departments and outside parties
- * General administrative tasks (e.g., maintaining files, scheduling, phones, etc.)
Candidates must be intelligent, detail-oriented, and highly analytical as well as posses strong writing and problem-solving skills. Prior legal experience is not necessary, but strong interest in entertainment law and the legal profession is absolutely critical. Send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org 3/9
Social Media Intern
Interloper Films is seeking a passionate, organized, and self-starting social media marketing intern with an interest in the entertainment industry. This person should have a serious interest in social media marketing as a career option first, and a passion for the entertainment industry second. This is not an internship for someone looking to work in production or post-production. This opportunity is solely meant for those who want to help market and promote a small, independent production company focused on documentaries.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in marketing brands, products, people and/or organizations on Twitter and Facebook
- Ability to back-up strategy with documented, current and credible research
- Basic knowledge of and interest in the film industry + online video
- Background in writing and/or copy editing
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets
- Highly organized and able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Schedule and promote posts on multiple platforms
- Understand the different audiences for each platform
- Create long-term social strategies that yield results
- Use a consistent voice suitable for the Interloper Films brand
- Track engagement and create reports
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com 3/9
Post Production Intern
Interloper films is seeking a passionate, organized, self-starting post production intern with an interest in the entertainment industry. This person should have a serious passion for post production and production coordinating. This internship is not well suited for those seeking on set experience. Must be interested in post production practices. This internship is perfect for those hoping to gain professional experience within an independent production company.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill of post production practices and programs
- Must be able to take direction in addition to being a self-starter
- Willingness to contribute creative ideas and solutions to rough cut edits
- Understanding and knowledge of the film industry and online content
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder
- Basic technical skills in editing
- Proficiency in Adobe Audition, AVID a plus
- Assist with ingesting, logging, and organizing raw footage
- Maintain accurate drive logs and file projects
- Create string-outs, assembly and rough cuts of ongoing projects
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 3/9
Successful award-winning Producer / Entrepreneur is looking for a hard working, educated, organized, experienced and optimistic assistant to support his day-to-day business activities. His projects cross all platforms and his companies are positioned within both the advertising and entertainment industries.
Ideal candidate is experienced and interested in entertainment, advertising, digital media, e-commerce, business, art, music and fashion. Experience working in a commercial environment is a must. Must have discretion and be capable of operating independently. Producer works best with confident, self starters who are highly organized and pro-active in anticipating needs and problem solving.
Responsibilities will include:
- Heavy calendar management (calls, meetings, travel, personal appt’s)
- Heavy email, text and phone communication (Clients, Vendors, Collaborators, Dept. Managers, Staff, Family, Friends)
- Client Relationship Management
- Process improvement for all companies
- Expense allocation
- Misc. Operational support of projects and businesses (No job is too big or too small)
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to expand their horizons and join a growing family of creative professionals. There is a potential for an amazing long term relationship to be forged from this opportunity as well as great growth within the company.
Applicants should send resumes to email@example.com 3/9
Fast paced, full service television Production Company is seeking an Executive Assistant for the EVP of Production.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, a “type A” personality, pro-active, resourceful, possesses strong writing skills. A no-task-is-too-big or small attitude will take you a long way.
Primary duties include full department support, scheduling, rolling calls, keeping up with correspondences, and preparing for meetings.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. 3/9
Culver City based commercial production company seeks a designer/visual researcher to work closely with directors in creating pitch treatments. The main emphasis of this position will be to follow director’s creative ideas and designing a visual representation of their view of a project.
- • Liaising closely with directors.
- • Exploring all picture sources including online image banks, photographer websites, films, books, etc. for useful material.
- • Designing and laying out pitch treatments for client presentation.
- • Building and maintaining computer archives of sourced images.
- • Editing/manipulating images to fit project.
- • Must have an interest and/or knowledge in films.
- • Interest and/or knowledge in photography.
- • Motivated self-starter.
- • Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- • Positive attitude and ability to work well with different personalities.
- • Excellent organizational, writing and listening skills.
- • Ability to work well under pressure/tight deadlines.
- • Must be Mac proficient and online/tech savvy.
- • Skilled using Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.)
- • Design and graphic treatment experience.
- • Must be able to work nights, weekends and/or odd hours depending on workload.
Compensation based on experience. Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com and mention this post. 2/23
The Orchard’s Theatrical Department is seeking a temporary assistant to help with the marketing, publicity, and awards campaigns for our films. This is an opportunity to learn marketing and publicity from the ground up at a rapidly growing and dynamic independent film distribution company. Tasks will range from scheduling to administrative assistance to campaign research.
The ideal candidate:
– Has some experience in film, marketing, and/or public relations, either as an intern or assistant
– Has the ability to wear many hats
– Is reliable and responsive
– Is a self-starter and has a “rolls with the punches” mentality
– Is interested in the film and entertainment industry – strong interest in independent film a plus
This is a temporary position – six-month commitment requested, with potential to become full-time.
The Orchard has distributed a number of award-winning Indie films – such as the Academy Award-nominated documentaries CARTEL LAND and LIFE, ANIMATED, Taika Waititi’s HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE and WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOW, Academy Award-winner Morgan Neville’s THE MUSIC OF STRANGERS, Alex Lehmann’s BLUE JAY and Antonio Campos’ CHRISTINE. The company is currently in theaters with Pablo Larrain’s critically acclaimed, Golden Globe-nominated NERUDA and will soon release THE DINNER – based on the international best-selling novel. For more information on The Orchard, please visit www.theorchard.com.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2/23
ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Looking for an experienced assistant to support an executive producer with primetime shows currently on ABC and FOX. His background is in news and late night TV, and his current project is a LIVE variety show airing this summer. This is an ambitious new show on a major broadcast network and will be a great experience for anyone interested in smart, live TV. You’ll be exposed to the crafting of every detail of this major undertaking— from format development and celebrity booking to set design, scripts, and shooting schedules.
The ideal candidate has experience supporting high-level executives and is comfortable managing a busy desk, but is interested in getting on-set production experience and helping produce great TV. Experience with VIP talent, development, and decks/pitch materials are pluses.
This executive producer has a track record of mentoring and promoting assistants (as is currently the case) and is very encouraging of creative involvement, provided all administrative duties are completed.
Please send resumes and a few sentences describing your interest in the position to email@example.com. 2/23
Senior Level Talent Agent at full service talent agency seeks an executive assistant in their New York office. This position requires a highly skilled individual who can take initiative while learning on the job. Someone with strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills – this is a very high volume desk. Person must be a strong multi-tasker who is detail oriented and has great follow through. Excellent computer skills needed. Especially seeking a personable and focused individual who has the ability to work in a fast-paced office. PREVIOUS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY, WITH A STRONG EMPHASIS ON AGENCY/MANAGEMENT. Please send resumes to Annemarie@apa-agency.com 2/23
Prominent Media Star seeks an experienced Personal Assistant to serve as direct gatekeeper. The Assistant’s primary responsibilities will include personal assistant and executive assistant functions to ensure that the individual’s day runs smoothly and efficiently. This position is located out of the individual’s residence. This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, with flexibility to work long hours on certain days and travel for special projects as needed and upon request.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an ever-changing calendar with constant communication and follow-up
- Assisting with coordinating communication between offices, management, the residence, contractors, etc.
- Managing all required travel itineraries
- Handling special requests, projects, and related duties as needed
- Management and constant upkeep of contact database and related information
- Maintaining contacts and calendars; scheduling for both personal and business matters
- Serving as gate-keeper; answering phones and emails
- Researching and reserving tables at restaurants, shows, concerts, venues etc.
- Running personal errands and completing personal shopping and gifting; providing concierge services as needed
- Completing detailed expense reports
- Additional Executive Personal Assistant responsibilities as they arise and upon request
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Strong command of English language; writing and verbal skills
- Fluency in spoken Spanish highly preferred
- Polished, poised and professional
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year College or University preferred
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Minimum 2-5+ years related experience working as an assistant
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to oversee schedules for personal and business matters
- Flexibility in scheduling; willingness to work overtime upon request
- Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing and often unstructured environment; ability to manage challenging personalities and high-stress environments
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; proactive with an above and beyond attitude; dedication to the service and success of the team
- Detail oriented with meticulous organization, task management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team in a private home
- Computer savvy; adept in the use of smartphone technology; video editing experience a plus but not required
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Louis William firstname.lastname@example.org 2/23
JOB OPP: SMART ENTERTAINMENT, a production/management company in Beverly Hills (TED, TED 2, Family Guy, Blades Of Glory, Anger Management) seeks an experienced assistant to start immediately. Responsibilities include script reading and coverage, research, answering phone calls, coordinating travel, expenses, compiling talent lists and general administrative duties. This is not an entry level job. Must have one year of management or agency experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in development. Interest in management is a plus. Please email resumes to: email@example.com 2/23
FILM/TV PRODUCER INTERNSHIP: Looking for an intern to start ASAP to work for a veteran film and TV writer/producer who recently completed a groundbreaking ten episode series for NETFLIX and has produced tons of projects including JANE GOT A GUN, starring Natalie Portman, THE LINCOLN LAWYER, LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA, CHEF, starring Jon Favreau, the Golden Globe winning EMPIRE FALLS and top-rated TV show LAS VEGAS, which went on to become an international hit throughout its 5 season run. Intern will read lots of books and scripts and have a great opportunity to work for an amazing production company with lots of projects in development. Must be for college credit and intern must commit to at least 2x a week. Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org 2/23